For those involved in projects
Tips on EU funding
There are plenty of opportunities for Swedish small and medium-sized medical technology companies to seek funding in Europe. Below is a brief overview of current opportunities and some tips!
European Innovation Council
Much EU support for innovative development projects is funneled through the European Innovation Council, EIC.
To the European Innovation Council, EIC
EU SME Support – answers within 2 days
Vinnova and the Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth are behind EU SME Support. The aim is for more Swedish small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to seek funding from the EU’s framework programme for research and innovation, and from the international network Eureka, which aims to strengthen the competitiveness of European industry. EU SME Support offers free support to find the right applications and get answers to most questions. Fill out a form and receive a response within 48 hours.
To http://eusme.se/ (in Swedish)
Innovation Offices in Sweden
Support for companies and researchers seeking funding from Vinnova and the Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth is also available at the Innovation Offices of Sweden’s various universities, the RISE Research Institutes of Sweden and Invest Skåne.
BERTIL GUVE Project Manager
Tel +46 8 790 97 35
PROJECTS AND PARTNERS
Influence platform for Swedish medical technology and life science
Developing global partnerships in health
- Access and success for Medtech4Health’s project portfolio for EIT Health’s programme and funding
- Possible delegation trips, probably to Australia and Germany
- Special offer for Medtech4Health companies attending the Medica 2020 Trade Fair, in collaboration with the German-Swedish Chamber of Commerce
- Access for Medtech4Health’s project portfolio to medtech-competent foreign investors through, for example, the EIT Health Investors Network and the MedTech Strategist Summit
- Facilitate innovative SMEs with an overview of and access to relevant support organisations in Sweden, such as incubators and accelerators with MedTech competence, STING BridgeHead, Business Sweden, EU grants etc.
MORE GOOD INFO